Wednesday, May 25, 2005

*YAWN* *STRETCH*

Damn it!

@*%#!

I was happily blogging away with something good to talk about, namely death of a processor, and the re-branding-but-still-sucked service quality of Telekom nnow known as TM and i had to push to power off button on the keyboard.

*mutley grumble mode*

Anyway, other things have come up like the phrases from Diablo 2: LOD NPC (Non Playable Character) Alkor The Alchemist in Act 3: Kurast. I like his phrases.

I hope you dont object to my badgering the witless.

I keep a library of tomes; herectical, exegetical, hermeneutical and pharmaceutical.

You came here with Meshif? That old tourguide to the stupid?! I'm suprised you made here it in one piece.

I have never claimed that you'd live forever after trying one of my potions! Merely that you mught look as though you had.

This is a great day indeed! I would smile, But I'm afraid my face would collaspe!

And he spoke with a Indian-like accent!

Been killing Mephisto, Lord of Hatred 5 times already, and kicked Diablo's hiny 5 times too, but he kicked my can 3 times. Dang, and it was just in Normal difficulty. Playing the Lord Of Destruction expansion currently, but so far in the Frigid Highlands area.

I'll be finishing up with season 1 of Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex tonight. Season 2 should be done when I get back. Thinking of getting the Andromeda series season 1 to 4.

Just ran a search for the term 'ghost' and 'cyberbrain' in GITS terms. Links here and here. I would re-write it here but nah, lazy. Besides, lunch beckons.

Later, will head to Saberkas to look at the P3 processor and more oogling of the Nokia N-Gage QD!

:D

EDIT: May 25th, 2005, 1:07p.m
I know it's a little late, but it's amazing what my mind conjure's when i'm in my private time dumping/leaking.

Sarawak has now 3 cities, so congratulations to Miri, the resort city.

Another favourite phrase from that NPC Alkor;
"Kill as many as you can. I have a morbid love of excess"

No comments: