Friday, February 18, 2005

About me

I have been reminding myself to get this done like ages ago but (u knew there was a BUT there didn't you?) its either:
1: i'm not in the mood
2: i'm in the mood but i go ................
3: i'm busy
4: i forget
5: i'm lazy
6: wait, that's it

Okay. okay. To business. Here goes:

1: I'm 24. Actually 23 years, 10 months and 10 days (i think) away from my 24th birthday. Note that my time calculation is completely unreliable.

2: I just found out that there's a Lyric for the crazy frog/annoying thing. Now if you all remember there's the advertisment of a blue frog with helmet and googles and a small weenie riding a air-bike.
ANYWAYS, here's the link.

3: I'm working as a trainer in a training company (duh!). No, nothing physical. Just provide tranining and courses for computers ranging from operating systems to applications to technical stuff(programming, etc.)

4: I love gaming. PC gaming, that is. Cant really afford to get myself an Xbox or PS2 or Gamecube. Though there's always christmas! heeee.......

5: My passion has always been, i would say all over the place. But currently these are the ones that are the real mainstay. 3D stuff. Becasuse i love gaming. So basically anything from modelling to animation, etc. In fact, my thesis was on something 3D!
Samurai's. More specifically, Their Code of Honour, their Katana's and the variations of Swordplay that they master. Any recs appreciated! That's also the reason why i got myself involved in the martial arts club back in secondary school.

6: I'm a whatchamacallit, a half-breed. Dad's a half-breed as well. Mum's a pure-breed. Oh right, I'm a blended mix of 3 tablespoons of Chinese(Hokkien) and 1 tablespoon of Bidayuh. And you get me, a java-holic.

7: I am the eldest, and my only younger brother and I dont really get along. I have no female siblings. That is if you dont include my God-sisters.

8: I dont really follow a TV series closely. In case you're wondering, i like CSI, CSI: Miami and CSI: NY, Charmed, though very loosely, Andromeda and 24.

9: The craziest thing i've done is probably cycling from my house in BDC to my matriculation college in Kota Samarahan. All the while cars and trucks were moving past me at 80+ kph. My legs nearly gave way.

10: I spent Christmas one time in the hostel. I think it was semester break and i didn't want to go home because my parents really ticked me off.

11: I dont get pissed easily but please dont overflow my patience bucket. Thank you.

12: Dashboard Confessional's MTV unplugged album got me interesed in playing my guitar again. Thing is, my guitar, is at my X house.

13: Umm... My hair's naturally wavy. Till at one point when i was 10 some punk kid lit up gunpowder that i was laying for a show and ended up frizzling my hair. PERMANENTLY.

14: I straightened it like twice over the last 4 years. So far, it's still straight.

15: i have bad taste in styles. When it comes to applying the style to myself that is. This includes hair cuts and styling, shirts and pants matching in the most horrific ways(Okay, not that bad lah)

16: Probably the one word that i think best describes me is:
weird.

17: I suffer from mood swings. i think. I also suffer from short-term memory loss (like that blue fish in Finding Nemo).

18: I've worked as a waiter, mechanic, PC tech-support, Lab demonstrator, VB6 programmer and now I'm starting out another career as an I.T Technical Trainer. Ironically, in all the work i did, working as a mechanic was the only, i repeat again, ONLY job that paid me on time, i say again. I get paid ON TIME.

19: I am a proud owner of a 1982 Nissan March. It belonged to my dad and i technically own a Kenari, by legal right only.

20: My dad is driving the Kenari. I'm driving the March. At least it's MY car. Not some i-borrowed/sneakily-used-it-without-mummy/daddy's permission fancy car.

21: I have an issue with Kuching drivers, myself included. They include roadhogs, turtle speeders, lane thief, and the infamous double parker. DONT get me started.

22: I'm not a road bully. Yet. heeeee.........

23: I can be easily spotted around town as the straight-haired, badly-dressed geek listening to his music really loud walking alone around town. I need to pried out from my mp3 player if I'm alone. Or working. Or driving/biking home

24: I love streamyx. heeeeee........

25: I'm also a CHEEK KING! I think this year is the fighting rooster, right? *shrugs*

26: People call me Nick, nik, Ah Nick, anik, wasabi, hey man, dato's!, Eh!, You!, Nicky *shudders!*, Ah Ti, Tai ko, encik. There's only 1 person who calls me Pinky. That was because i had a red streak on the front section back in my UNIMAS days.

27: I hated UNIMAS life. I hate ass-kissing. So i just kick back.

28: The only thing I've ever learned during my time there was my thesis and my examiner and my thesis supervisor were only the VERY few people i admire and respect most.

29: Not that i had no social life then, it just that, well, it was messy, but i'm glad for those people whom i call friends. They know who they are. i think.

30: I SO like my new Camel Active sling bag and wallet! Oh yea, That's another indication if you're around town and you happen to see a guy with the sling bag and listening to music.

31: I love my Ancient. He/She's the p3 667 overclocked to 855 machine that i had since my freshie years till now.

32: And since i read mac's post, I will give my RM9.85 net worth because that's all i have in my savings

33: A bitch is a bitch is still a bitch is STILL a bitch. I dont care. You make feel bad about myself or judge by my properties, You can kiss. My. Shiny. Metal. Ass. So says bender, so says mac, so says the post, so says me.

34: I have no qualms with girls older than me. It's just because i remember there was once a girl liked me and she's older than me by 2 years. i like her too, but i wasnt into starting a relationship then because i was a mess inside.

35: If i had a girl friend/lover/wife/spouse/honey-bunny/blablabla that earns more than i do and/or holds a better job position, I'd be beaming with joy and i'd be so proud of her.

36: i dont expect my partner to take care of the household, cleaning/cooking what ever, I want the FAMILY to get into it, including me and the kids(if any). She wash, i cook. I wash, she cook. Something like that.

37: i feel very sad for my own sex. As explained by mac, why feel threatened by women who are "better" than you? We still bleed and die. And if you're expecting the woman to stay home, clean, cook, handle the kids and takes your clothes and shoes off when you get back from "work", i'd suggest you take that maid that's been working in your family for years. Hey, at least she knows just how you like your curry chicken.

38: And if she can stand my boo-boo and whining, so I have to with her mood, change. After all, its these things that we need each other for. To change for the better, if not for each other. I'm not making any sense, am i?

39: Oh, and if you see me being quiet, it's because i just want to hear you talk. i can be a chatter box, but i also like to be the listener.

40: Prodigy's Aways Outnumbered Never Outgunned album rocks.

41: I can also say i am opposite-mix. i like my job, but i just can stay still. i love being a couch potato, but my legs are just itching to sprint. i usually wait and plan my move, but i also "Just Do It". Bla bla bla, ... ... ...

42: I have discovered that i absorb people. If they're depressed, i'd be depressed. If they're a bunch of idiots, oh Lord save me! I also am able to modulate in the exact opposite frrquencies. Like if they're lovey-dovey, I'd be *sigh* wonder-what-i-did-wrong. I sound so yin-yang, hor?

43: I want to go play game now.

44: I started this at 8:19 pm on Feb 18, 2005. It got finished(for now) at 1:08 am on Feb 19, 2005

45: Prodigy's Aways Outnumbered Never Outgunned album ROCKS!

No comments: