Tuesday, February 22, 2005

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!

Listening To Pirates Of The Carribean Soundtrack
Come on, Streamyx, you cant possibly be that slow!

Just when I wanted to avoid feeling ranty, here I am with another wonderful, angst-poo-rancid-riden post!

Oh, and by the way, i would not have gotten in the mood to write this if my mum hadn't got me this annoyed. And pissed. So thanks mum.

And another thing, I am not pissed at my mum. I had a history with my family which i may get into.

And also, this angst isn't so bad. When you get to see AND hear me swearing like i have no parent discipline AND swearing in all forms of chinese dialects (I'm sure you guys can paint a "pretty" picture), THAT is bad.

So, to start things off, i got up, feeling even more lazy to go to work because the boss havent paid us. But since he might pay us today, i had to yank myself out of bed and perform all the rituals to get to work.

Now, when i left my house, the rain had stopped. Then as I was using my motorcycle to work, which I normally use if the weather's fine, half-way through tabuan jaya the rain came. What the fuck?

So, i had to make an emergency stop, unrolled my rain coat by the road side, put the raincoat on before i can proceed my way. Okay, not really angsty because earlier on, i had red wine with Sprite. For Breakfast. On an empty sdtomach. So, i'd guess i owe it all to alcohol to calm me down.

Anyway, relatively got to the office late, which i did it on purpose because of the wondefully lack-of-motivation to work due to unpaid situation. Coupled with the fact that my parents are always in some way had to make my working experience a lot worse.

Hmm. Lets see now, oh ya, then some time around 10 the boss called all of us to get the check. When it came my turn, he asked me to close the door and there was I, alone with the boss. Now, please remember I'm still influenced by the alcohol i had partaken earlier. So here's the thing that would have ticked me off:

1: The salary was made in 2 checks. I wouldnt be really pissed if the payment were either cash, or check. But why 2 checks? And why hand both of it to us at the same time instead of on a 2 separate payments?
Answer to the first question. EPF issue. You see, if the salary was paid in 2 separate checks, that would mean that the boss would only need to pay half of the EPF. Technically i get to have more money in hand, but would I want to have more money in hand and receiving only HALF of my expected EPF payments?

HELL NO!!!!

Now, answer to the other question. EPF also.

2: My EPF hasn't been made. I DISTINCTLY remembered that he would get it done for me. TREE-FUCKING LIAR. So now, i'm not going to work, because I have to get the EPF application thing done myself, and i have to do my SOCSO as well. AND i ahve to go and open up a Maybank account. Oh well, at least i wont see him!

3: Unpaid leave. Need I say more? Ok, even if you don't i'll just rant a bit here. Unpaid leave. So chances of me getting a full pay for this February is slim.

Finished POTC soundtrack. Listening to Portishead album

4: He was yapping his pie trap about something. I cant remember, something about payment, something about financially secure for the next 6 months, bla, bla, bla. It's nice to know that alcohol kept me soberly dumb.

5: Earlier on, we were called to his office to explain tohear his "explaination" of why we haven't got paid. The "explanation" basically boils down to him blaming the sales staff (which are my colleagues and good friends) about not being able to push the customer and bla, bla, bla. Am I making my boss sound very UN-professional? Yes, GOOD.
That also leads to the point that the next time i ask him about money, he'll go and blame it on my friends, and i hate that.
Which on another note, I made a FUCKING STOOPID statement. Hey, i was under the influence of alcohol! And to add salt to the wound, the boss goes and uses it against my colleagues! BLOODY HELL!!!!

I only realised that mistake when my friends and i were talking about it. I was horrified of that and I apologised to everyone, except the boss. Shit, should've had kept my trap shut.

Now, while lunch time I wanted to get the EPF and the SOCSO and the Maybank thing done but apparently cannot because my friend say very late and he needs to be back in the office, so..... yeah. Postpone for tomorrow and unpaid leave. Great..........

And I had to stay back because there was a night class going on so I missed out on 2 episodes of Samurai X. I got back at about 10, and i still havent gotten my dinner yet. Why? I want to remain this angsty just so I can get this written down in the most angst-ridden way i can. Though the shower i took may have cooled my head down abit...

Ahh... the end of the ranting and whining and bitching. Why is it that nearly (note NEARLY) all the places i'ver worked, the boss NEVER pays on time? And why would they want to avoid paying their harworking employee's their deserving full EPF payments?! That is, IF (note, IF) they want to open the EPF and SOCSO account for their employee's.

Like my friend have said:
"We're all overworked; and underpaid... *grins*"

Sad. But true. Oh well, I'm hungry now. All this angst writing is working up an appetite & i think i'm going to cook myself maggi mee and munch on Chinese New Year leftovers. And I can sleep late because I'm not working tomorrow! Or later in the day.
What ever lah!

No comments: