Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Cap'n, We've lost our communication!

It is now over 8 hours since I got my sore throat. And to make it all worse is that I have 1 more class to teach tomorrow.
WOE and ANGST!

Anyway i did manage to drop over the pharmacy where my girl, correction: EX girl works at. And i thought that i would be angst or hurt to see her again. I felt happy to see her again. Somehow seeing her, just made my already horrible day a little more bearable. She gave ne the lozenges, asked about how i'm doing and what has she been doing. And she managed to twirl around to show me her hair style.

Paid, smiled to her, said it was nice to see her again and goodbyes to each other.
Got home and found my LOCKED door, BROKEN INTO. AGAIN.
I swear that my parents have NO respects for my own space. Damn. Plus the fact that my younger brother and I NEVER got along. EVER. Added to the fact that my brother got more attention from my parents since he came along but I'M NOT BITTER!



Think happy thoughts man. Think happy thoughts
*remembers the 1st smile she gave when i walked into her workplace today*
Ahh.... better.

Yea, I'm still very much in love with her. And it still hurts-lah, the fact that she said she lost the feeling for me. But one can always have a little hope, right?

*Pops lozenges No.5 into mouth*

It's really akward, and lonely to be single, especially after a break-up. But, all the more strange is me coming to the thinking that this separation would do me good. I have no idea how this would benefit me. Wait, let me re-analyse my situation:
1. still paying back my study loan taken up from my dad's company, so broke.
2. still have no FUCKING idea if the PTPTN is gonna sue my ass about the 'money' they 'said' banked into my account when: 1) i have NEVER signed for the agreement. 2)i chucked the agreement letter on day 1 they handed it to me so how in the world did they get all my peronal info without my signature and knowing consent?! 3) How did they NEVER, EVER bother to tell me about the 'money' that 'they banked into my account'?
3. still pondering if i should go and give the PTPTN director my OTHER end of the stick when i see him/her/idiot/(insert insult here)
4. still pondering if i should just get it over with and just pay the 'money' back to them since they're the 'government' all the while having this running through my head everytime they come into my mind(Tree Fucker)
5. Still pondering if i should get my own life insurance with my own money since my parents bought 1 for brother like years back and they never seem to bother if i die.
6. still thinking if i should just move to a new place once i've enough money to leave and break all communication with them
7. still pondering if i should do no. 6
8. still pondering if i should get a car first, or a house
9. still pondering when my company is going to get paid from our customers so I can get PAID so i can get my Sony Ericsson K700i camera phone
10. still feeling like Whoa! world turning i am high oww sore throat oww bladder warning
11. Still sucking on lozenges No. 5
12. Still pondering if the 'government' is putting a bug in my bank account
13. still paranoid to use bank account because 'government' might plant bug to track me
14. Still unlucky in love
15. Still hating sore throats
16. Still thinking of whether if i should spent the money to fix up my bike because my bike is my main transportation even though i have my own car.
17. still prefer to use bike whenever possible because cheaper fuel cost and jam-free!
18. Still hate it when my brother plays the music loudly downstairs because it's late night and i'd like some PEACE N QUIET!
19. Still believes that God has good things in store for me, as long as i earn it.
20. Still having my faith being tested 24/7
21. Still getting random goosebumps
22. Still trying to get used to being single, separated and rebounding from the last relationship.
23. Still feeling blessed that friends are here to keep me busy

*Pops lozenges no. 6*

24. Still hating sore throats even more.
25. Still posting about stuffs that wouldn't be an interesting read.
26. Still think that my blog is NOWHERE as great as other blogs i go to.
27. Still having hunger sounds form stomach though am trying very VERY hard not to take late night snacks
28. Still trying to find a time to finish my 2nd PC case mod project that's been on delay since last year
29. Still hate the thought of losing my voice completely tomorrow if i don get better
30. Still glad that blogs does not NEED any voice recording functions
31. Still am going through the journey of becoming an Catholic even though have not set foot on anglican church since i was born and added the fact that my parents NEVER bothered to educate me on religion so i ended up more like a heretic paganistic free thinker, until last year when i made up my mind completely to follow the Laws of the Catholic church.
32. Still wondered if it was a good thing for all the things that have happened in my life
33. Still getting high effect wihout alcohol and medication(does lozenges count?) and hating sore throats(Yes yes i KNOW)
34. Still trying to get used to people calling me Mr. Nick
35. Still trying to get used to people calling me Teaacher or Cikgu in malay
36. Still glad I got my Streamyx broadband connection although the speeds are questionalble
37. Still hoping our customer's pay up so i can add photos into my blog!
38. Still not feeling sleepy when i should've slept like 3 hours ago.
39. Still not in the festive Chinese New Year mood.
40. Still haven't clean up my room though i really should
41. Still....
That's it. I'm dry now. Hmmm, i have quite an issues to solve, don't i?
Well, i hope you all enjoyed this.

i go sleep now. But not before going down to get more water, knocking on my brother's door to tell him to quiet the music, pop another lozenges, and have my personal time with Him.
Hmm... I hope it rains tonight. Stay healthy y'all!

No comments: