Monday, February 14, 2005

Commercial Love

What? I'm blogging on Valentine's Day where a stick of rose(I know, my brain is still off) sells for 400% of the "normal" price and just when i got back from hanging out with friends of mine whom i have not seen is a long time and JUST when i got some idea's running, NOW I'm having an overflow of idea's where i go .............

Yep, it happens.

I have absolutely no idea on what to write so i'm going just as im typing this down.

Let's see, met up with them after church, talked about stuff from cars to games to RPG to doopleganger incident (she apparently is at it. AGAIN) and a brief moment about 'tyres' and skanky clothes. I was wearing a medium sized tee that looked a little fitting on me that says 'girl' in lego blocks and a female toilet sign at the back.

*shrugs*

Am thinking to myself that i should get some sleep, START prepping for my class this coming this Tuesday and my head is spinning because of either too many smokes or too many things going in my head that it's like after someone switched my brain to 'ON' it went OD and I'd be spasming on the floor from WAY too much ideas going.

oww.....

A friend of mine miss called so i called her back asking her what's the story. Apparently she was just checking up if i did get myself a handphone, which i sort of did. I'm 'renting' my aunt's phone till my boss pays my WAY overdue pay so i can put myself in a position of either getting a K700i or the digicam.

Anyways, getting back, she wished me Commercial Love day, which i shall call it from on forth, hmmm...... Now that i think about it, that can sound VERY wrong in more was than one. I'll let your creativity run wild here. (hookay, THAT sounded bad too). Back to what i was saying, told her that i'm not attached (in my exact word; "aku dah janda. widower katakan....")
she wanted to go watch 'Constantine' on monday but i told her that i got class on tuesday so I'll have to check my calendar to see when's the best time for me. owww, head spinning, plus i got this weird german song stuck in my head because it was playing on my winamp.

I am SO blur right now, aren't i? OOH! speaking of blur, when i was hanging out with them, it was spontaneous thing so i asked them:
"One word that best describe me"

here are the answers:
Raven said: "Blur"
Cool.

mac said: "Exciteable"
Need to look up on that.

Art said: "Firecrackers"
Actually he wanted to say 'Blurry Firecrackers' i think though I'm not sure how that would describe me......

Oh ya, need to look up on the licensing thing from mac's page.

OK. I better post this now and try to knock me own lights out worry about the class when/if i wake up.

Be good people and enjoy Commercial Love day.
*grins*

Edit - 14-02-2005 12:20 pm
I've just added the copyright license thing following the advice from mac's and Raven's idea/advice/opnion.

And the chinese shops around my workplace is having the lion dance ceremony since 8:30 am this morning. and i think my poor colleague might suffer from a little hard on hearing problem since the next door shop workers light up the firecrackers and topping it off with 3 Chai leh/airbombs! At least i had my music playing REALLY LOUD!

Wanted to blog earlier but the boss came in like in stealth mode and i JUST barely saw him at the office door so i had to minimise the whole window and leave my box prison a.k.a cubicle to do some 'work'.

but now it's lunch time and actually DID some work. No need to prep the class for tomorrow. Just need to my hands on the subject now but it's lunch time and i'm hungry and i am lazy.

I like the keyboard that I'm using in the office. I can actually keep up my tuping with my mental incoherency. That's nice. I am hungry again. Yes, me. Bored.

In other news, I dont seem to feel like I'm spiralling at mach 10 all the down to depressia(Land Of FREAKING DEPRESSION!) That's good. Does that mean I'm okay? That i've gotten over her breaking up with me? Nah....
Still, it's nice not to feel depressed on Commercial Love day. Heck, i wasn't even feeling depressed when my friend bought for his girl a stick of rose (I KNOW, salah guna English!) at 400% price hike. I think I was in shock of the 400% thing i guess. And all of us (excepts the boss) are STILL waiting on our deserved paycheck. And I am SO hungry right now.

Edit - 14-02-2005 3:30pm
I know I'm supposed to do something with my class tomorrow but i just cant help myself! And so to get it off my head, I present to you the lovey-dovey (Dang!) or "jiwangs" songs to listen to on Commercial Love Day!

Damien Rice's The Blower's Daughter

Jem's Flying High

The Entire Dashboard Confessional's MTV album! Okay okay I'll name a few:
Swiss Army Romance
Living In Your Letter
The End Of And Anchor
Vindicated

Yellow Card's Gift's And Curses. Really.

And here's a couple (hmm.....) of links just in case anyone's interested into finding out the history behind this day:
History Channel On Valentine's Day

Picture Frames take on Valentine's Day

EDIT - 14-02-2005 7:10PM
This will probably be the MOST edited blog. Ever. Let's see, I'm spending my Commercial Love Day time watching reruns of Samurai X on AXN(The Home Of Action & Adventure), drinking red wine and am currently listening to Better Than Ezra's Desperately Wanting. Plus I'm prepping myself for tomorrow's class of 3D Studio Max. Right now it's Bic Runga's Sway. Ah, lovey-dovey songs DOH! I have got to STOP using that! Thank you Kimmy!(my god-sister)

Hmm... I have about 4, 5 hours till it turns February 15th. So far, so good. Still not emotionally and mentally depressed about not having Significant Other. I would love to hang out with friends right now if i wasn't tied up with work. But tahnkfully, there's always blog.

Speaking of other things, Bowling For Soup's Life After Lisa rocks. Espacially the verse in the lyric going:
"Life After Lisa's not so bad at all." Not that I had a girlfriend named Lisa. Yet.
Hell, the whole song rocks. Plus i should really look up for American Hifi's new album where there's a particular song named "Where The Geeks Get The Girls". Pretty cool.

Oh yea, speaking of which, there's a post earlier in friendster where it goes to all singles. i think it's kinda like a petition thing where the criteria is that if your single, put your name in there and say something, i think.

Anyway's, out of nowhere in my head, i typed these down:
"Someone cut the strings of this puppet and now it's gathering dust and losing colour"

*shrugs* Heh. Go figure. I swear i wasn't even CONCIOUSLY thinking of trying to say something or anything like that. But that's just me so i'll leave it to you all to judge on my. 'creativeness'....
Now, if you all would excuse me, i have to go racing. In NFS:U2 lah. Where got my 1982 Nissan March got that power?
heeeeeeeee........

ANOTHER EDIT! - 14-02-2005 10:30pm
Allright! I promise this will be the last edit i make. I just had to post a song lyric, after seeing post's and post's of lyrics all over so here's mine:

YELLOWCARD LYRICS

"Gifts And Curses"


Mary belongs to the words of a song.
I try to be strong for her, try not to be wrong for her.
But she will not wait for me, anymore, anymore.
Why did I say all those things before? I was sure.

(She is the one), but I have a purpose,
(she is the one), and I have to fight this,
(she is the one), a villian I can't knock down.

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break, it's all for you.
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
still I will always fight on for you.

Mary's alive in the bright New York sky,
the city lights shine for her, above them I cry for her.
Everything's small on the ground below, down below.
What if I fall, then where would I go, would she know?

(She is the one), all that I wanted,
(she is the one), and I will be haunted,
(she is the one), this gift is my curse for now.

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break, it's all for you.
And my worst pains are words I cannot say,
Still I will always fight on for you. Fight on for you ...

I see your face with every punch I take,
and every bone I break, its all for you
and my worst pains are words I cannot say
still I will always fight on for you. Fight on for you. Fight on for you...

Thanks to AZ Lyrics

No comments: