Friday, February 25, 2005

A Whole Mush Of Stuff

Ok, lets see.

I am so bored in class just now.

I met up with an old friend whom i have not been in contact for almost 3 years!

I had a very vivid dream, very "physical" at that too. No, not the usual physical. The "other" one.

Now, Breaking it down. And please before you proceed, this post will have some elements of sex in it but i'll try my best to 'obscure' it. If you're the easily offended type, please stop reading.

Dont say i didn't warn you.

Class boredom.
I wanted to blog earlier on but i got to work a little later than i planned so i had no time for it. Plus i had a cranky stomach.
Class was Ok, i was supposed to learn myself a new skill, but the room was cold, i didnt get enough sleep, and i am still hungry. So, i went blog-surfing.

Old aquaintances.
Dude! (You know who you are!) If you're reading this right now, God has really interesting ways, doesn't He?
Anyways, we haven't seen in each other like for nearly 2,3 years? Wow, we had so much to catch up on our life stories. And we get to do all the stuff we used to do, tho i wish i had brought along an insect repellent spray!
Thanks man, for saving me.

Weird dream.
Dreams arent much of an issue to me. I just go "What the?! What the heck was all that about?!"
Those are just really jumbled bunch of weird trauma, like me falling of stairs, tripping over drains. Mostly about me falling.

Now, the sex part.

Remember in high school, there's bound to be some one, who just had to ask you, "Had any 'wet' dreams lately?"
Now, I'm not sure about the rest but i got approached like a few times back in high school.
Speaking of which, high school here means secondary school.

Back to topic, I'm not sure either about the rest of the human species (Male & Female) but I have NEVER experienced that category of dream state.

Until 2 nights ago.

The first one was, well, I. Have. No. Idea. What was the dream about. I mean, I was rude woken up by "that" "biological function".

I was like "What THE FUCK!".

I ran to toilet. This has never, i repeat again NEVER happened to me before. And after 23 years, now?! I'd guess I can say I'm a late-bloomer?

A little FYI. I was so no longer a virgin when this happened.

Still, it's weird. But I didn't put any tought into it since i had no idea what kind of dream would get me off and it's the first time this has happened. So maybe it's a fluke thing.

Last night however, was different.

After the photoblog tinkering, i went to bed at about 2:45-3 a.m. And i had set my hp to go off at 7.
Now, i can actually RECALL this dream i had.

I was in a place, with this girl. She seemed very, very familiar. And the surroundings was like dark-evening like. I was lying on the bed, which i then realise i was looking at her from the lying position. She was walking towards me and this is to me the weird part.
When i looked down, i saw snakes on the floor. Not sure they were poisonous or not and i never did bother to go into details.

See, even in my dreams I'm lazy!

Anyway, I can see her face but i cant remember it now. She did had shoulder length hair. There wasnt any wind effect blowing on her hair, and it was well kept and combed. You know, like the shampoo ad where the girls go swing their heads like yoyo.

This part gets a little fuzzy. I think we did talk, or at least we did. I'm not sure. And i think that she was shaving my 'area'. The next thing after that, 69.

And i can FEEL that feeling when the 'exercise' was going. It actually registered in my consious part of my mind! That woke me up but it was already too late to hold back.

I ran to the toilet. AGAIN.

2 nights in a row?! In the middle of Lent?! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!!!

Okay, to put things into perspective. I wasn't sick in any way, I didnt take any medication, I had no liquor, and I had my usual dinner with the family. So drugs and liquor are out.

Still my questions remains unanswered.
2 nights in a row?! After 23 years?! And what on earth did snakes had ANYTHING to do with it?!

Must find food.

EDIT - 02-25-2005 5:20p.m.
Now that i've think about, I am afraid of going to sleep.

No comments: