Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Call To RPG

Dude! And Dude-dettes.

There's a plan for a gathering of role playing adventure!

Damn. I should say that right now, I am very incoherent and I am VERY HUNGRY. Plus for breakfast, i had South Australian Mellow Red wine with Sprite. For Breakfast. On an Empty Stomach

Anyways.....

Raven had this idea of doing a RPG blog and Gette was thinking of doing a gathering of a RPG somewhere, sometime. Am i making any sense? No, dont worry, I'll post it in Kuching Bloggers as well.

Anyways, I'm not so ranty now because i FINALLY got my pay. It's only the January pay but, it's better than no pay, right? Right.

So, anyone, any ideas for an RPG? Though i was a little bit(Okay, QUITE!) baffled at the fact that some people have NO idea what is D&D and have never heard of Neverwinter Nights as well....

Okay. Plus the fact that I. Have. Never. Played the old-school PRG before. Yeah so i missed out on the calling for get-together, hanging out at a friends place and also using the pencil and eraser and dices(of all shapes, sizes and colours) and actually using my brain to draw and play the scene.

So, ideas on the RPG type? TIme? Place?

Ah crap. I'd better post this now before i become even more incoherent.

No comments: