Saturday, February 26, 2005

Side Walk

GreeheightBreeze
GreeheightBreeze,
originally uploaded by keksilang.
I wish i had taken the signpost earlier on.

Anyway, I had tried this drink called "Greenheight Breeze"

It's a combination of cranberries and apple.

An intereseting mix to say the least. It took me a moment of getting used to it and after a while, the taste really grows to you. I enjoyed it. Though the price might be a little bit over, but very nice.

The atmosphere at Sidewalk is nice. Slow easy music, though it would be better if the volume were a little bit lower. Or maybe we were sitting rather close to the vicinity of the speakers?

Weather was hot. Roughly after midnight did the breeze came. But it didn't made my room any cooler.

Hmm, I should like to comeback here again. But not often. And preferably with good company.

No comments: