Monday, February 07, 2005

Cant think of one....

And since i couldn't get my brain to work today, (hmm... must be something i had.) I decided to go link-hopping reading friends post, reading comments and writing some, read more post and STILL CANNOT get my neurons firing, i decided to take up on this meme that i got from chipperazzi:

You are fresh-ground coffee, black, first thing in the morning.
You are fresh-ground coffee, black, first thing
in the morning.


You are a life-giving substance. The US government
has secret stockpiles of you hidden in caverns
under the Rockies. When for some reason you
are late to a meeting, world financial markets
are thrown into chaos. Your presence can cure
warts and mild depression, and when you enter a
room, you diffuse a gentle fragrance that
reminds people of the happiest moment of their
childhoods. Cats and children adore you; they
curl up at your feet, where they torment small
crawling things and occasionally lick your
toes.


What kind of coffee are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I will say this again:
That could be wrong in SO MANY ways....

I go bath now. maybe that should get my brain online.

No comments: