Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Argh! Boring nya aku!





Your Seduction Style: The Natural





You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.
Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.
You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.




----------------------------
Bored. No idea on what to yak about.

Edit - 17-02-2005 12:01 a.m





Your Passion is Purple







Sophisticated and classy, you're a bit picky about sex.
You're more likely to be turned on by a fancy hotel room than a dirty flick.
Sex is fine enough, as long as it doesn't mess up your hair.
For you, sex is more about power and favors than actually pleasure.




To all Hokkien Chinese friends, Happy New Year. I didn't know this (And I call myself a Hokkien?) that we celebrate a bit later.

I took another quiz because I'm bored and stressed out. Plus, I'm contemplating on giving this girl whom i teaching either my number or my email and friendster. Thing is, we've only known each other like, 24 hours only. Guess i'd be making a first move on earning her friendship. Wish me luck. Either that, or i chicken out.

Hmm, I've read about 'About me' post and I've been thinking that i should get to that. Well, this should remind me when i read this later. I'm bored AND sleepy. (Tido lah!)

No comments: