Sunday, February 27, 2005

Uneventful

Blusky
Blusky,
originally uploaded by keksilang.
Didn't do much. Did however woke up early because i had to sit for class that was boring and it was suppose to be my off day.
Dang.

I had my first confession. It's a new experience for me. I felt a little better now, though the hurt from the breakup is still there but I feel better now

I love the blue sky. That's why I'm glad that Kuching isn't as badly hazed up like some other places.
Just to look at the skies, outside on an afternoon makes me feel, at peace. For one moment i can look up, feel good and not worry or be hurt.

Anyways. Hope you all had a nice day and a nice day tomorrow. Isn't it nice to know that we have our own way of feeling at peace?


Speaking of which, I'm now playing Kings Of Chaos, thanks to Jezsiema So please, click my recruit link, thanks.

No comments: