Thursday, September 29, 2005

Song In Head

I don't know about the rest of you guys but it's annoying to me at times when you have this tune that you like but for the life can't remember the song title or even the band name. And all I can remember is the tune playing in the head and I've been looking high and low based on the chorus of what I thought at the time it meant.

Turns out to be this.

Among other things that happened to me today to my head is I had another moment of forgetfullness. There I was, busy applying a service pack 4 to the exam delivery workstation and then my mind came up with something that I shouls look in the Net. Got to the server and then, *poof*. I can't remember what I was supposed to look for. I pulled a puzzled/confused/DUH look for a minute before snapping myself out of it and I STILL can't remember what I was supposed to search for.

Oh well, some new sites that should prove interesting:

Video on the Web

Currency Exchange, Realtime

What's that process running on my machine?

Heh. Oh and I have got to set a reminder to myself to buy new markers for the exams. Later dudes and dude-dette's. Got a dead P3 to diagnose.

No comments: