Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Okay.

I was going to write down stuff about me suddenly awash with depression and how strange it is for me to notice it actually coming and yet being concious/logical/rational enough to wonder what may have triggered it or if it's just something in my head.

Then I spilled my coffee. Onto the carpeted floor. Which took me half an hour to clean up the mess and now the whole place will smell like coffee for a week. Sigh, the things that happens in my life. Yes, I'm aware that everyone else will go through this at some point in their lives.

Now, depression stuff. What I have noticed that I, "felt" it coming. In, a sense of the word that is. It's hard to explain, I just know that I'm feeling depressed right now. But the good thing now is, I know it's here and I don't go postal-suicidal-mental shit that I used to. Which, is nice, and strange, at the same time.

AndI know there isn't anything that got me down the past week, or this month. I can't remember what happened last month though. Oh well, Christmas is 6 weeks and 4 days from now. What else? Hmm... Nothing much I think. I am still very much playing Guild Wars and enjoying it, and Tradewinds as well. Though I really need to back up all my stuff on the machine before I reformat the old tinker. And if my connection still feels sluggish, I am either going to call their support line and give them an earful or just drop by the Clicker's store and give them an earful. Either way, I get to release some stress.

Maybe this whole feeling depressed thing is just some end of the year sympthom thingamado. Or maybe Christmas is around the corner and they're gonna capitalise on the Christmas lover's theme, again, like with all other festivals. Or maybe I should just stop wondering about it and do something to feel better, like blogging it here.

In about 4 weeks from now, I'll be really 24. Going to have lunch now.

No comments: