Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A small matter

In fact, it's not so much of a anything at all really.

I wanted to post something yesterday but I was facing the Great Wall of Mental Blockade. And I was happily playing Trade Winds2.

On my way back I noticed bubbles on the road again! I'm just observant and noticing bubbles on the road kind of puts my mind at ease. To me, bubbles reminds of happy times, that as kids, we weren't really in a hurry to grow up. Well, I speak for myself actually. Just give me games or books and I'll be content to play or read and just let the world carry on.

I still feel like that, ESPECIALLY with what I'm playing now. Heh, A 24 year old grown-up that still acts like a little kid.

Anyone watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose? Watched it with friends at midnight as Star Cineplex and we hung out till it was past 3 a.m before we all head home. Courtroom drama but it's based on a true story that got me. I still get the jitters, since Guild Wars skinned one of the town areas for the Haloween celebration and I play the game til almost 2 in the morning, it's get's a little freaky.

I know it's all in my head...
But.

P/S: Am going to disappear for a while. Reason, Trade Winds 2.

No comments: