Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Postal Day

Not postal as in apocolyptic-snap-your-neck postal, just the posting of stuff and letters and stuff.

I spent a major portion of my lunch hour today posting stuff, and letter. Hopefully, I'll land a better paying job, or at least some new work environment.

At this gift shop called Valentine, I think, which is right next to 3.99 Enterprise, I was shopping for last minute things. Yes, there I admit, I suck at time management. I still do, sadly. At least I admit them than saying "Oh, traffic was terrible" blah blah blah.

Then I noticed a jewelry/make-up/trinket box in the shape of a COFFIN! Cool! And they had the image of Jack Skellington! And there's black and white dice! With Jack Skellington's face as dots! I have an idea who might be interested in getting the dice...

There's this lady. Don't go jumping to conclusions yet. I think her name's Tracy, Carrie, or something with a '-ry' ending name. She's a friendly person. I was just asking about the coffin thing and the dice, and we ended up talking for quite abit. From stuff like our current job, salary payment's, car's and fuel price hike and parking and trasffic jam's and other possible location that I could've mailed my stuff. She seem's very capable as well as knowledgeable of things herself, and she has good verbal command of English. Which is different from what I had perceived earlier which was she's the quiet, not so into talking and probably a bit stuck up and probably not so good in English.

Somehow, this event reminds me of songs about 2 different strangers meeting and having a nice conversation although they both probably feel a bit awkward by this. Meh.

It's nice to know that the whole world hasn't turned against itself in suspicion, and that I should really try not to perceive people being mostly unfriendly. Bad mental thoughts.

Wil and Art was at the graphic studio shop doing some prints and stuff. Art and I as always was talking about the game Guild Wars. Wil was looking at us like we're two Japanese people conversing. Ah, Guild Wars, My life will never be the same again.

Okay, if you're bored by game speak, you can close this page now.




Really.






Speaking of Guild Wars, I've finally come around to getting my third character up, and he's a Ranger. This build I'm going for follows the soncept of Neverwinter Night's Arcane Archer. Except he has a longer range than spellcaster's, and he'll probably bring down a target in 3, 4 shots before the melee's could get in range. I know this is wishful thinking but it is possible with the right set up and the right victim target. Oh, so many configurations to try!

That and my second build which I had intended to be a Vampire-based build, may have chosen the wrong profession. Hmmm, Maybe my last character, I'll use Warrior/Necromancer build instead. And maybe I'll name him, Grigorion Mortison.

No comments: