Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yes! YES!! YES!!!

Oh, the smell of fresh plastic and newly printed glossy paper....

When I heard the news, I had finished my lunch quickly and headed home. I didn't even realise to bring my mp3 player along!

Got home, gleefully took the package back with me to the office. Yes, I went home just to have it in my hands. On the way back however, I knocked the driver's side of the door. Thankfully, the car was an old car and the owner and his passager are very friendly.

They kept on saying that most importantly is that I'm not injured and that the car's an old car so they're not so worried about it. I then offered what ever assistance I could there and gave them my number so they can contact me about the cost of the repairs.

Once I'm finally back in the office, it's all good. Hehehe... And now, I unveil to you:

THE PACKAGE!



Goodbye sunshine! Goodbye nightlife! Hello virtual Barbie dolls with volumous bossoms that whoops bottoms! *That was Art's idea*

No comments: