Saturday, October 22, 2005

Little Info

I was thinking for a name for my Necromancer character in Guild Wars and this came to mind:


Rigor Mortis
I have no idea how this pop into my head but I never used that name. And now I have it stucked in my head since. Only now did I know what it means and it may have shed some light as to where or how this word came to mind.
Rigor mortis means the stiffening of the muscles. This is usually happens after death. For more info, the answers are here.
I think all the hours accumulated watching CSI's is giving me weird vocabulary. Heh...
In other news, what's your best or memorable or funny conversation snippet? I know there's more than just one but remember back and just pick. Funny, thoughtful, insightful, whatever. It could be as early as 5 minutes ago or ages ago. Here's mine:
Me: You destroyed my happy place!
Her: Kinda like me throwing a grenade in there, huh?
Me: After you laced it with napalm!
Her: Ooh! And flying a bomber plane on a carpet bombing run!
*Another friend sitting with us laughs and smiles*

So, what's yours? If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged.

P/s: If you haven't figured it out by now, it's her.

No comments: