Monday, October 17, 2005

Today, is 'J'

Today I am jinxed. Today is a jinxed day for me. I'm so jinxed, I'm jinxed.

Don't believe me? Well, how about spilling a near-impossible-to-spill-cup filled with 2 table spoon of sugar and a table spoon full of Arabica coffee powder?

That and a near technical disaster for an exam for a client today that was Thank-God! it was solved in under 15 minutes.

That and me having a very twitchy left-mouse-button-double-click-trigger-finger that got the spiffy new admin test machine to shut down in the middle of an uninstallation while transferring data from that machine to the office server.

Oh, and just because I have a blog doesn't mean I want to tell every Tom, Dick and Harry, (or whatever name you wanna put) about every little detail in my life. You'd be dead by boredom. Like I said before:


Boredom leads to anxiety
Anxiety leads to nervousness
Nervousness leads to PvE
Pve leads to PvP
Much to be feared, is the power of the Guild Wars. Hrrmmm...
*PvE = Player versus Environment*
*PvP = Player versus Player*

Actually, it was the whole fear-leads-to-hate bla bla bla...

Hmmm, now I've really hit a block. Why? All because of her loh... Haiya, make me go "Awww.... ". You be nice to her or I whoop your bottoms with a fishstick. That, or she SUE you then you know...
*this is me going very incoherent now*

Oh, and a I'm having so much fun right now that I just had to post this screen shot:



I mean, come on! What better than to die unceremoniusly by enemy fire to your back on field like that? The warm, sunshine light streaking through the forest, the leaves gracefully falling in autumm, me(well, my monk character, that is) lying on the green fields, dead. *sigh*

To do list:
1. Burn CD for dad.
2. Send email
3. Dinner and shower.
4. Play Guild Wars.

No comments: