Sunday, February 19, 2006

My aching sides!

The nose starts bleeding from the eyes!

That just threw me into a laughing fit which one could say is almost hysteric because by the end of it, I was out of breath, my sides were huring, my chest was about to implode, I'm all teared up, banging my fist onto the table. Kind of like this:

Bu WHA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HAA! HEE! HE! HE! HE! HEE! HOO! HAA! *FUUMP!* HAA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HE! HE! HEE!

I didn't fall of the chair but yeah, you get the picture. Plus, if you know how a hyena sounds like, there you go. Of course, the table behind us and in front of us and the staff plus those outside were probably what kind of drink was being served to us at GK. Us being me, Mac, Jerome, Rin, Zack and Iain.

God, that felt great.

Oh, and on the way back, there was an accident which a Kancil got how I best describe it as ripped to shreds and an old Daihatsu about the size of a Kancil got its front bumper ripped off.

Okay, am off to play Guild Wars now. Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: