Monday, July 05, 2004

shit

well 1st of all, the bloddy pc hang so i had to force reboot, causing me to lose 15 minutes of blog written!!! CURSE YOU, SOFTWARE GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!
anyways here i go, AGAIN...
last thursday was the PC FAIR exhibition in Kuching, my hometown, n its also the largest ever held here... also i join the WCG preliminary rounds, choosing NFS:U. 2 other frens joined in, 1 the same game as i am, the other, FIFA. after registration, spent the time wandering aimlessly around the halls and ending up spending RM300+ on icute 450watts power supply, thermal grease, expensive-but-worth-it charger + AAA batteries for my MP# player, copper ramsink & a crappy ass headset+mic cos the organisers dont provide headphones....
N i wasted RM10 on a average sony headphones cos my bro busted my RM25 headphones... should'nt have spend that RM10.... i should'nt....should'nt have...should'nt have....
came back the next day to participate & i got wiped in the 1st round... at least the guy who beat me was way older than so it didnt hurt my pride much.... my fren fared better surviving till the 2nd b4 losing to a kid who apparently has a wicked mazda RX-7...
to ease the pain of defeat, bith of us went over to Saberkas to buy more stuff....
FYI:
if u ever plan on lighting up ur PC o wateva, spend that hard-earned cah on SUNBEAM UV lights... trust me. spend RM70 for the lights & another RM30 for a UV reflective fan & by GOD; Its b.e.a.u.tiful. all i need now is a 4' x 6' 3-4mm acryllic sheet & tools so can mod myself a casing... my machine's still naked by the way.....
today, i can add this to my resume:
the ability to bust down accidently-locked-yourself-out-of-the-office-and-cant-open-it-cos-the-dorrknob's-busted-and-the-only-way-is-to-tear-down-the-doorknob.
i locked myself outta the office room, along with my colleagues, & i busted the doorknob just so we can get back to work.....
anyways here's a cut-and-paste from my log i keep in the office so go ahead & read....
im too tired to type.... gotta go home, eat, bath, cut-off me nails...& stuff...

AI CARAMBA!!! It's been this long since I've updated my log!!! Man… I gotta update my blog too… coming to think of it, its been 2 weeks since I was last online… anyways, turns out that I cant make the .exe file of the program on my machine, I'm gonna have to try to compile it at the workplace… BEFORE I do that, I've managed to update the table view to add 2 decimal places, compressed the month column in the analysis tab, & so far the programs hasn't done anything abnormal, save for the part where it doesn't wanna compile itself.
Been busy & still am cos of personal matters… I still don't feel it's a good idea to mention out personal matters, especially it doesn't really concern me… I'm just glad I could make myself useful to help out whenever I can….
Ever noticed that this year is PROBABLY the year I hear people complaining about how hot the weather's been? I noticed. And what to do about it? I don't know, but the best bet is to go to www.oneearth.org or www.discoverychannel.com to find out. The solutions here, but people are afraid of it. Humans are wuss. Unless there's a major technology shift, say; from the standard gas-guzzling, fossil-fuel-burning, forest-burning, & basically anything that's a quick-fix but bad for the environment-but-we-just-don't-care solution to the fuel-celled, electric-generated from-whatever-clean-source, solar-paneled electrical & heating generated house, & whatever-new-cool-feasible-environmentally-friendly-good-for-your-health-but-coporate-tycoons/businessman/money-making/secret-society-out-for-money, world-domination, and/or-the-destruction-of-mankind and the rest of the PEOPLE-OF-THE-WORLD-are-just-to-SCARED-OR-LAZY-TO-DO-ANYTHING-ABOUT-IT people are afraid of getting out of their comfort zone, humanity is in for some deep shit.
Try getting involved for once. Work's work, but there's more to life right? Yes I know, after work, it's rush hour traffic, bath, dinner, family time, couple time, personal time, & the list goes on… not to mention BILLS… donations etc… wanna stop your finance from bleeding to death? Save, use ONLY what you need, pay the bills, then put the rest of the cash in the bank or whatever… recycle, take a look in your storeroom, your backyard, your garage, or whatever place you store/dump-n-forget your stuff that you no longer use but cant seem to throw it away… then think, humans make more junk & trash than their neighbour's dog shitting & pissing on the yard. After that, think of what u could use or need to make your home a little more comfortable or convenient or beautiful… then look at your stuff/junk, yes I know, there's dust & possible-poisonous-insects & ghost's & dead body & boogie man in there but just think, maybe if you hack this part of that part & stick it with this part & nail & hammer & weld & super-glue & drill it, you'd have a unique watch-a-ma-call-it-thing-a-magic-a that's does whatever-on-earth-u-want-it-to-do. Hey, at least it didn't cost u a cent, well, maybe a few buck's worth of nails, electricity bills, & handyplast, & a days (maybe 2) worth of work, & sore muscle from wrestling with the material, but it's unique, you just got a full body workout, gained 5000+ XP points on creativity, ingenuity, +10 to strength, dexterity, constitution, intelligence, wisdom & a house that's custom suited to your needs, & u don't even have to hire an interior designer.

No comments: