Friday, June 18, 2004

5 minutes blog......

yes, i only have 5 minutes to spare myself on this rantfull blog of mine....
lets see.... oh yea, yesterday i scratched another car costing me an estimated, ESTIMATED RM300(+/-) to get the car fixed... n that's the total cost for 2 cars... its only 1 car(the 'victim') who suffered minor, but deep scrathes in on the rear body section & minor scratches at the bumper area... i shudder to think of how much mine will cost me....
ever since i got a job this year, i've suffered financial shit holes;
1. breaking up with ex(yes, i know this has nothing todo with my financial woes....)
2. crashed HDD that costed me RM400 to get a new HDD
3. busted car engine that costed me RM500+ just to get it all fixed
4. govt pushies telling me i owe them WADS of dough & threaten to turn my life into a living hell unless i sign their diabolic agreement in blood & cough up the greens
5. scratched a car yesterday & having to pay for the pain job...

HECK NO! i will not ask my parent's for help... last time they did, i nearly got my ass sued for it.... & instead settling for less than RM500 worth of repairs, i ended up paying RM1K+ just cos the owner of the car is a lawyer!!
i'm hungry, cold & twichty....

No comments: