Thursday, June 03, 2004

aftermath

right.... most of my frens are still in gawai mode so i'm a little jealous by that but nevermind!!! at least its an unofficial work day for me cos its jes me & my boss... gawai was hectic for me, i drove all the way to a village that's apparently situated next to the kalimantan/indonesia border... tuak was a nice incentive however.... but the liquior named 'Paradise', i think; MAN! that's a killer!!! that stuff tasted terrible!!!
dang! 10 minutes till i get back to work....
"Day After Tommorow" was excellent!! i could've enjoyed my RM9 ticket thoroughly if not for some stinking, long-legged excessively INCONSIDERATE foreign dude that was blocking my view!!! cant belivied he could'nt even sit abit lower!!! i think i straightened my back in the end....
kinda makes u wonder wat might happen if we keep on wasting the earth like that....
another i noticed in the movie... after the 10-day period of the supercell in Asia, sarawak didnt get hit!!!
woohoo!
crap! gotta get back to office!

No comments: