Tuesday, June 08, 2004

solid wall

and as if it couldnt get any worse than this.....
blur? lemme wipe the fog....
3 days back, i just received a 'love-letter' from the govt. body & u can b sure wat it means... anyway's i might reveal the content of the trouble but if i do, i'm afraid that this blog will mysteriously dissappear & all records of my existence, wiped off the face of this planet...
but, i'll give u guys a hint for the ppl who r living in the same country as i am; PTPTN.
other than that, sorry if this blog was quiet for a while...
i'm flat broke, therefore i cant afford another visit to the CC to update my life's ranting of how life sux...
in another shitty incident, btw, this incident happened before the trouble i mentioned earlier on...
there i was, at home, lazying on the couch watching the simpsons, when my bro came down from my room & said these words which will haunt me for a long time;
"how come ur pc keeps on saying disk boot failure?"
at that moment, i knew the worst had happened; my harddisk has crashed & burned & gone to digital heaven/hell(whichever i couldnt care less...)
just when i made up my mind to backup my games & projects & mp3's & videos & watever else that i downloaded off the net...
and so after a moment of swearing & tantrum throwing, i called up a fren, bought his 120GB HDD, & proceeded to get my machine running again...
yes, yes i've heard & know of ways to restore & perhaps salvage some of the data in the busted drive & i've tried all the tools that i have & know, but to no avail...
farewell, 10GB's of my digital life....
and so, begins my journey of life, in pain, suffering & humiliation....

No comments: