Friday, August 26, 2005

Caramel ice cream is good for me

Noticed one thing today. My camera couldn't take pictures well in low light.

I'm guessing it's either selling this one in favour of a new one or I really need to use flash if I wanna take night photo's. If the amount light is too low, "ghost" pixels start to appear. Only a few photo's were salvageable from last night's shooting. The rest had too much noise.

*sigh* At least I still have a camera so I'll just see what's the future has...

I know I was supposed to write something but I lost it somewhere in a mush pile that is my brain. Hmm... I supose I could reccomend this to you guys, especially those who are into illustrations and graphics stuff. That's about it.

Last night was fun. When my laughter sounds like a hyena and my sides hurts and my eyes are watery, that's a good thing.

No comments: