Monday, August 01, 2005

Ramblings again

Let's see, 2 friends of mine got married a couple days back so congratulations to them.

Question now is (as mentioned by Jerome):

Who's next?!

....

Dang it! I hate this. Everytime I do something other than blogging my mind is churning blog-worthy material and when I'm here wrtiting it down, them (them as in my mentality churning idea) faucets get clogged.

I suppose wonder at the question of marriage, I suppose. No doubt I'll probably be blabbering it all off with no clear signs as to what I'm talking about. I suppose I could say I'm planning to tie the knot before I hit 30, maning to say I'll probably do that when I'm 29. But then again, plans like this never go through.

I mean face it. I was in previous relationship of some 6 years, quite turbulent, but still a good relationship to the point of both sides of the family like practically met. And then I had to do the dumbest move (aside from being a big time jerk that is). Milk gone sour.

Yes, yes I do have my moments of relapse but please, my blog, my rant. Hehe... So far keeping this episode confined to the cages of this blog. Speaking of cages, I was reading Marita's blog and when I saw the picture, I was like "OMG CUTE!!!!!"
*Yeesh! talk about squee-ing like a little boy* Then I took a closer look at the eyes. Now, I'm no psychologist nor having any special animal empathy but he/she looked like:

Kill me now.

Oh look, walking fresh meat that I cant sink my teeth into.

My home, my home. Is this my home? It can't be.

My freedom is dead. I have nothing left.

Food. Where's the food?

I'm bored.

Among other things, beside's blogging with a "Brain Off" sign, looking at the camera everytime the bell rings but there's no one at the door, reading other people's blog when I'm still writing mine, goes to show one thing. Bloody short atttention life-cycle.

I haven't seen my girl in what, 2 months? Wow. Pretty harsh if you ask me. This is my first ever long distance realtionship after all. Miss her. Though I am aware of the fact that people do read my blog (intentionally or not), jiwang-ness tends to ooze out. And no, jiwang-ness isn't exaclty a word in the English vocabulary but... *shrugs*

It's about 12:55 p.m now and I should be getting my food. Colleagues aren't here so I'm alone in this so-called 'visited' office. Like the living world isn't scary enough (lawsuit's, back-stabbing's, pressure, weird copycats, loans, marriage, kids, parents, divorce, rabid dogs/cats, God, etc..) the dead apparently finds it "fun" to haunt/scare the wits out of the living. *sigh*

Damn it. Still got nothing worth writing. OK-lah, I stop here now. Going to upload some pic's and email some pictures. Then going to get food before going back to do some actual work.

No comments: