Monday, August 15, 2005

Wine, with a 'H'

Stupid memories! Stupid, stupid STUPID!

Annoying how old memories stir up things. A LOT of things. Shit, I cant believe I'm still this vunerable.

Stupid.

It was over a long time ago and I should've gotten over it. Damn it, just a glance of her can still mess me up bad. Stupid brain. Stupid whiny wailing emo episode. Stupid memories. Stupid shit.

I know her mum means well, I mean she's my god-mother when I joined the Catholic faith. But dang it, it still hurts. And I know her mum means well that I should go and visit them whenever I'm free but I can't bear to go back there and see her anymore. Not when this can still easily happen to me.

I bet they could see through my pitiful excuse that I was busy with work when the mum asked how come I haven't visited for a long time.

Sweetie, I know you're reading this. I'm alright dear. I know this will pass soon enough. I just need to keep my mind busy to not think of this. Oh and Happy Anniversary! It's been what, 5 months?

Getting back to work now. I'm gonna turn off the comment post on this one.