Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Clueless

It all started when I was curious to find out what was so great about Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic. It was hook, line and sinker for me. I am COMPLETELY immersed in the game. Now, I have 2 games to get for myself. Preferably Christmas, since I'm too old to be entitled for any gifts from anyone(though I encourage the spirit of giving! :P) Thanks to Vinny and Jerome for getting me into the game!

As a result, I have baggy eyes, radioactive skin (due to late night gaming sessions) and have turned myself into a somewhat of a hermit. I was inclined to say 'geek' or 'hobbity-geek' but, meh.
Which is not a bad thing considering I'm surviving on a shoestring budget till my pay some time June 5th. Why does it take this long to get my hands on my "hard" earned cash? Well, my boss has this habit of being very... uncooperative in the financial issue. But let's not talk about that shall we? Last thing I need to get worked up for this old man's issue when it's not even worth my effort to do so.

Define shoestring budget:
Where I can only afford to buy 1 bun a day or not buy anything and rely on the office's biscuit's and coffee or tea for the duration of the working office hours, bank account is completely drained, and having to suspend my excursions till I can afford petrol and set my communication mode to receive once I have run out of credit.

I know, I know, there are others who are in a more worse situation than I am but please, this is my own personal space! Let me whine as much as I want. Which also happens to relate(somewhat) to another
topic. As HK-47 puts it:

"Warning: Touch the master's blade and lose an arm, meatbag!"

In other stuff, It's been some 3 months(?) since I talked about getting my guitar fixed, cleaned and tuned and getting myself a digital tuner. I still haven't gotten it done. Mostly I dont have the budget for it or I forget and when I remember, I realise I have no budget for it, again.

And I had forgotten to post pictures of my progress on the construction of my PC's custom case. Again. Here's some the earlier pic's I wanted to post:
Evening


Evening Shot

And that is all there is for today. May the Force be with you.

No comments: