Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Incoherent 101

Why is it that I feel like it's not worth doing? This, I mean. Life, people, emotions (damn emotions). This. It's annoying. I feel like what I do aint worth the effort.

I sure as heck ain't gonna go suicidal. It's just. Annoying. Its annoying me that I have this nagging thought of being left out.

I'm counting on blogging this down to get all this off my mind and my flat, muscle-mass deprived chest. It had better. I'm starting to get easily annoyed, extremely short attention spans and just plain nastiness.

*Darkside points gained*
Just when I had a nice pic to upload, the batteries died out on me. *teeth grinding* I so want to Force Crush a living creature now. Maybe not kittens
*Eee, bias!*
*choke, die*

Dashboard Confessionals - for You To Notice (Live MTV Unplugged)

No comments: