Wednesday, June 15, 2005

This makes no sense

Skies, Again

Please bear my incessent ramblings.


I've been feeling tired. Not just tired, the "there isn't much to live for so why the bloody hell do I even bother to try?" tired. Sound suicidal. 'Fraid so. Though I'm too much of wuss to even nick myself.

Sissy Nick: OOH! AAH! OMG THE PAIN! OH THE PAIN!

Emotionless Nick: Oh, shut up will you.

Sissy Nick: But the pain!

*Whacks Sissy Nick on the head*

Sissy Nick: ...


I've been reading some of the comic's from these guys:


Pretty good stuff. I had a knack to draw once but C programming killed it. Not to mention my sudden addiction to PC games. I wonder where I kept my old "sketches". Actually they're more like senseless doodlings. But, what if, i could draw again? Hmm...



I think it should be even better than me trying to write something with an isi(as in got something good to read, instead of this senseless babble). I am infected with some sort of writer's block, as Mac calls it.



not only that, My worst part is short attention span. Very bad. I'm trying to refresh my 3D modelling skills for class tomorrow and I don't have that 'feel' anymore. Back when I was doing my thesis, I literally handled the whole 3D project myself. *joyful beam* Of course as with any project, I had to do the reports but thankfully, my group leader kindly and selflessly handle the documentation part. Of course I still type down the materials she needed.



That time, you can see me staring at my monitor, cigarette in my mouth, hands on keyboard and mouse, and the occasional swearing. At 5 in the morning. And if you look into my waste basket (I'm not sugestting you do!) there would be at least, 10 packets of Nescafe regular packs.



Donnolah, what's wrong with me ah? Anybody know? Is this some sort of mental diesease I am not aware of? Or is this just me going through a phase?

Sacarstic Nick: A 'phase'? at that age? Oh PUH LEESE!

Me: Shut up ass wipe!

Sacarstic Nick: Make me.

Me: Grow up.

Sacarstic Nick: Did you?

Me: Argh!


Anyways, started on my case mod already. SEE?! I cant even focus on a topic when I blog! Dang it! *sigh* Oh well... Anyways, tomorrow's the 16th so...



Happy Anniversary Love!



Back to work. Take care guys.

No comments: