Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ahem

Connection is still wonky. Drained of energry for the day cause by 9 something I'm already feeling the weight of my eyelids. Soles of my feet are aching. My room is piled with books and PC parts, not to mention paintings and flower decorations that was supposed to be put back in place in the living room.

Tomorrow, printer, monitor, more books (geek) and hopefully a box full of network cables. Mmm... cables. Need to think of where to place/fix the shelves that I'll either buy or make myself.

Intersting, as I'm writing this down, my internet connection dropped, again. And yes, I've tried every diagnostics in the book. And just a little FYI, the music clip that they used for the trailer Memories of a Geisha came from the Last Samurai soundtrack. :)

p/s: It took 10 minutes to get a connection just to post this. lol

No comments: