Friday, January 06, 2006

I dont know what to title this title

The Fronte or Frionte or something sounding like that and that wine bottle with some viking dude holding a sword and wearing that horned helm were the best wines I have ever tasted.

Yaarg!

Jambu for a glass of wine and being my first time there, I was impressed by the actual size Jambu really is. From the outside, it looked kinda small since I only noticed the building. It's pretty big in truth, the only thing is that the toilet only houses one at a time.

I should note that this is our wine excursion. And by 'our' I mean, Soph, Mac, Azreen, Bernard, Jerome, Ivan, Justina and your's truly.

Next, we hit Denise which is basically in the same building as Mojo. That's where I discovered those wines mentioned earlier. I noticed the bottle of the viking dude because of the picture of the viking dude only. Hey, it looked cool to me! The other was a choice made by Mac. A little high end price in my opinion but so worth it. There was also a South African wine named KAYA and one from South Chile labelled Adobe. Azreen pointed out one made or had Tongkat Ali in it.

We had the botles opened at Mojo. Oh, and the lighting fixtures looked like human reproductive organs and one looked like sex toys, with silver light bulbs. The others looked like some form of growth, too bad none bore the resemblence of Hello Kitty. But this happened we're on to the last bottle, I think.

This is us on mild alcohol. Heck, we dont even NEED alcohol in the first place to get conversations going all the wrong way!

Photo's were taken. Jerome said he looked like a giant statue. I looked sedated. Bernard's hiding behind the wine glass. Mac could pass off as a girl, and the girls envied the healthy condition of his hair which was naturally straight and no split ends with minimal care. (Victory for men!)

Wine + munchies = an excursion to MacDonalds for fries, and double cheese burger and a double chickien foldable, I think. We could have gotten to the roadside burger stalls for it but it was closed and we're so posh yo!

No comments: