Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Not so much of news

Back to the usual routine. And I just received my other half of last November pay, so I can breathe financially a little easier now. From what the G.M a.k.a General Manager said, we might be out of a job soon. Oh well...

Gotta pick up passport tomorrow. And next week, I'll be in Brunei for a week. Dont bet on any chance of me blogging there, let alone here and I'm a lazy ass. Photo's are out of the question because my camera's sick, Im thinking it may have to do with the light sensor's or something. Even though it's on and everything, I'll be snapping blanks till I turn off and on a couple of times before the lens register an image. I'll get around to getting it fix, eventually.

Speaking of which, I have to convert some cash to Brunei currency.

Starsailor's Four To The Floor and Shark Food, and also Snow Patrol's How To Be Dead songs are playing on my player constantly. Love it. Why I've never heard of them sooner? More like, HOW on Earth I missed them?

What else is new? Hmm... Chinese New Year is coming up so that mean insane pricing on just about everything. Maybe this time, I think I've earned myself a new handphone, both financially and deservingly, considering I've been using my aunt's phone for more than a year already...

Check out Pandora if you have time. Pretty good. I'll end this from a snippet from the lyric from Four To The Floor by Starsailor:

"Four to the floor I was sure, that you would be my girl,
We'd rent a little world, have a little girl."

No comments: