Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sigh

I need a bookshelf. My collection of books just got a major leap. All techy stuff. That's how much of a geek I am. And chances are, I won't bother to open them. That's how much of a bum I am.

Haven't got much to say here except that I've got my hands full. Not killing things in Tyria tonight (i.e online gaming playing Guild Wars) because I lost count after 3,4 IP addresses I got swithched too. That and almost an hour of Internet connection Blackout as in i literally cannot connect. Nothing wrong with my phoneline as fas as I can tell. Nothing fried or smelling like burnt plastic. And Checking the report coming from my modem, it says the last fault why the connection failed was 'VC down'. What the hell is VC anyway?

Piles of books dumped on my bed have nowhere to go. I seriously need a bookshelf. Thinking of building them permanently on my wall. The back of the house has so much wood just waiting to be hacked, sawed, sanded, painted, etc.

Why we have a healthy stockpile of wood at the back of the house? Lets just say my family has this habit of keeping stuff. That I attribute to my granny. The carpenting I got it from dad who probably got it from his dad.

I ended up with having both of those traits in me. Oy...

Oh, and the time it took me to write this all down. I got my IP changed, 6 times. Another thing, Brunei drivers are far more curteous than say, Kuching drivers. I, am a living proof (cussing at your back for driving slow, cutting, not giving way, etc). What else, It's midnight already I reckon and its raining and I should find some space in my crowded bed to sleep. Night.

No comments: