Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A few days ago

Right before I was down with the sore throat, flu and fever thingy, I went to get my hair cut.

At first, I didnt want to because I was lazy to get my hair cut (lame excuse, I know) and secondly, I am totally clueless as to what sort of hair style would fit my hair and my mug a.k.a face or how I wanted my hair cut (which is the first question they ask before they even touch my hair).

I used to regularly patron this shop near where I live. I was a kid back then and the only hair instruction I gave to the barber was from my mum (yea, I was a dorky, geeky, bully's favourite kid). Then I decided keep my hair long.

So now, if I ever need a hair cut, I go to Classic Vogue in K.P. (that's Kuching Plaza) that Raven recommended some time ago.

Sttep price, but well worth it. I had learn stuff about hair do's and don't when it comes to hair care, shampoo and conditioner and what not to do if i've recently straightened my hair and dyed (yea, I had a Ah Beng phase). Anyways, without further ado, the photo's of before and after!


36-mirror shot

BeforeAnd after parting RM18, 2 hours plus (there was only 2 qualified barbers and 2 foreigner's ladies braiding their hair), a hair wash (which gave a very good head massage and not THAT head massage you perv!) and blow dry and hair style to add the finishing touches

New Hair cut
After

This was taken at the office today, by the way.

No comments: