Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Routine

Haven't got much to say. Currently, Ol' geezer a.k.a Ancient a.k.a me ole P3 machine is going through a data re-structuring. Gigabytes upon gigabytes of stuff scattered all over my hard drives.

A total of 200 Gigs of space and already I'm running out.

Heh. *idiot grin*

Gotta call my friend up and take his stuff. After that, it's due for another re-format. Then gotta re-wire my LAN connection. Streamyx seems to be lagging real bad here. Still forgotten to take photo of Ol'geezer.

Finally gotten myself a digital tuner and capo for my guitar. I desperately needed a tuner especially since I'm tone-deaf. At least with the help of that tuner, I can tune my guitar myself, and hopefully be able to tune by ear one day. Hmmm.... seems that all that vocal training and music lessons I took when I was still studying in uni didn't help much. Oh well...

After months of neglecting my guitar and forgetting what was the main purpose in getting one, I'm finally learning to play. Again. And my fingers hurt. Should get it re-strings. Or I could wait for the first string to snap (and probably take my pinky along) then get it done.

Maybe I should take a photo of the tuner, capo, and my guitar before and after it's re-stringed. Then it's a matter of remembering to post them and not being lazy to do it. *idiot grin* Hmmm... I think I'll try and look for Lee's Music Shop and get it done there, since Mac said they did a great job at his guitar.

Finally bought me a pair of Boots of Haste, I mean, running shoes. Heee...... And as a result of a couch potato lifestyle and smoking, my whole body aches. My sides even aches when I cough or sneeze. Yea, I'm in a terrible shape. :P

And I finally kicked myself in the nuts hard enough to get me, myself and moir to clean my messy, all-over-the-place, paper-everywhere, dust-crusted, cobweb-on-the-edges room. I live in a pig sty that is my room. I'm not gonna take a photo of my own room though. Not at least till I change the weeks old bed sheet covers.

When do I forsee myself to get all that done? If I'm lucky, motivated, and not lounging around, by the end of the week. Hehe. Why would want to even blog about this? No reason. :D

Wow, did not expect to be this long... wow...

No comments: