Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Quickie

Unlike the sugesstive title for this post, this is just a bunch of ramblings in 5 minutes.

Last Friday, the same day I got drunk, my dad bought the family a new 29-inch box, 5.1 speakers and DVD player.

Last Saturday, broke my back helping my dad carry the old tv set to my grandpa's place. Up the hill. And my dad got a bag of sago worms. Mmmm....

Admitted to the hopspital at 5-6 in the morning due to the general rash developed from sago worms consumptions. Oh, and the sago worms looked a bit like them worms in the tequila bottle's, except fatter. Could be wrong though.

Now, my legs are really aching from running. Seriously need to get back in shape. Oh and just got a call from Maria, fellow kaki-tengok-movie. Going to catch Fantastic 4. Ain't complaining here, since she's buying.

Work-wise, it's a crazy month. Out of the blue, every company/organisation is calling training companies requesting room rental, PC rental, or training, on the same date! What the durian?!

Bye.

No comments: