Saturday, July 23, 2005

Post-drunk

I remember pouring the vodak without the Sprite to dilute it.

I remember my world started to spin, wrap, slowed down, etc. by the 4th serving.

I remember the talk about piercing, the sexpo, the talk about the girl whose breast were so perky that she could jiggle them like a man flexing his chest muscles and she didn't need to wear bra.

I remember myself saying "If a guy can give a good head to his girl, he's for keeps".

I remember nearly passing asleep while taking a leak in the toilet.

I remember 'Double E' said to me that he could smell the alcohol from my mouth where he is sitting.

I remember meeting 1,2,3,4,5 friends unexpectedly in SOHO. That was nice.

I remember driving home feeling completely numb and honked by a Mercedez because I drove like a drunkard and at a point reaching 120Kph but still nowhere near the speeds of the modified Iswara and the Corolla.

I remember calling up Charlz because I remember telling her before we left that I'd give her a call to make sure I'm home, alive and in 1 piece.

I remember walking like an idiot and a klutz trying to change my clothes.

I remember passing out flumped on my bed only to wake up later to rush to the toilet.

I remember making friends with the toilet bowl, going down on my hands and knees and puking.

I remember waking up in my bed 4 hours later to get to work while struggling with my hangover.

I remember feeling, reacting and quite possibly looking like a zombie at work and sleeping the last working hour because my job was done and I couldn't care less if my boss didn't like it one bit.

Let's do it again! Hee........

No comments: