Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Crack!

It took 5 minutes to think of something for a title. I'm feeling like I'm stretched too far. Like butter scrapped over too much bread, as how Bilbo Baggins puts it.

I dont have an idea how to explain this properly but here's a shot at it anyway. I would'nt say I need time for mysef, rather I need to shut off my mind from thinking a lot things.

I do not enjoy being happy and cheerful one moment and then proceed to make me feel guilty and awful. It's like having your face slammed to the shit on the ground like how evil-doers slams heros to the ground by their faces in a fight. On top of that, having your chest pounded to the point of breaking your rib cage and coughing blood and seeing your still beating heart before you black out permanently.

I don't like being interrupted by witty insults & sarcasm. Once a while is okay, but not all the time.

I know I'm quite patient, but I'm not without limits and it's about full.

No comments: