Monday, February 12, 2007

Dance Inside

The title came from a line in a song i was listening to. I know I should be used to this sight, but I'm still getting my head around this. Every time the pay check comes in, it's a wonderful feeling to see the amount of money in your account... Then you realise, you have bills to pay, and in under a few clicks or a few push buttons at the ATM machine, it's down to the small, minute, kinda pathetic value that it once was just a few moments ago...

Anyway, last weekend was a major cleanup at my house. 1, was because the Chinese New Year celebration is coming up and; 2, my grandma is at my uncle's for a while so it's a good time to really clear up the place.

The dust and cobwebs from the nooks and cranny are expected, though what scared me was the tons of stuff that was kept! Seriously, how did my grandma managed to keep all those stuff? What stuff you ask? Empty bottles, containers, magazines, pencil's, you name it, it's probably there.

And I still haven't cleared up my room yet. Stuff has got to go, and more stuff to be add in. Sigh. Then there's the dust cleaning, web clearing to do.

From the house clean up, I found some stuff i didn't expect to find. Firstly, my casing. Well, it wasn't much of a suprise because it was in plain sight but i never thought of a use for it till now. Then there were roughly cut-up pieces of polycarbonate from my dormant custom case project.

...

I better make those happen. Not to mention,I can't find my S-video to RCA cable. Since I got a tv so i figured i put the tv to use and have an extra monitor. That, and my new PC parts are all assembled so it needs a new body and that's where i gotta get my rig done.

2 more days to the time where every flower seller will attempt to do a roll check on Summon Conscience and make every man feeling guilty and ending up buying an obesely overpriced stalk of rose. Or some other flower. It's also the day where single people out there lament, or just go 'meh', about the lack of a significant other, where man lament on the double critical damage taken by their wallet and their financial strength. This is the day when a newly develop couple or seasoned veterans, the female of the side get to be pampered on. New dress, romantic dinner with good food and the person they love, and things that go bump in the night.

What about me? Dinner with my girl, a present for her a day earlier, and tightening my belt 3 notches more than usual til April comes.

No comments: