Thursday, February 15, 2007

Horrible Singing


Damn, she looked so fine. Traffic in town was insane. Seriously, it was 8 p.m and it was jammed packed worse than the morning rush hour.
Anyhow, we got to Ipanema pretty much on time. I gotta say, that place is spacious. Maybe it's because it's not 10p.m yet. Anyway the menu. Food selection looks very good, and spoilt for choices. Most of them have Italian name i couln't pronounce. I had the tenderloin beef thing and she had beef shank. Medium rare.

Drinks on the other hand were a little bare. Most of it were beers, wines, cocktails. Thankfully, there was orange juice and I had myself Kampai.
Zack & Wee Na came in a little later and had their orders taken, non-military definition of course. Service is good, though i was a little irked at the speed which our food took. Zack had their orders delivered to them before our dish arrived. It arrived some moments later, nice and hot. Though I had only one complaint, I had asked for mash, they gave me fries. Sure they're potatoes, but I want it mashed. Meh.
Other than that, the dishes are well done to our specification. Another good place to go other than the Junk. And like the Junk, the price/portion is very good, comparable to places like The Junk & Bla Bla Bla. From the dress to the dinner was all planned. It was the wine at Mojo that went impromptu.
When we got there around 10, Mojo was getting a steady flow of customers. And i had no idea the placed was packed. I mean, the tables were all booked! Finally got the chance to share the Mead wine, or Honey wine with her. Her pallate approved. Zack loves it. Wee Na loves it.
Kudos to Mojo management for the free condoms bit. If people are feeling frisky tonight, they might as well do it safely. Too bad our chicks didnt get free thongs. Mmm...
Bunny Babes! White furry, fluffy ears, snub tail and really cute & somewhat short. I have no idea why a bunny, maybe it's because bunnies humps each other so much and so often and little one's pops up like cute little pop-up, things.
Kiss Booth! RM20, a tequila shot and a a kiss from a Bunny Babe. Look, guys, it's a KISS! Not a peck or touch of the lips. If Zack and myself are single and aren't attached with our woman, we'd show the guys there how to REALLY kiss. With the Kiss Booth Bunny Babe, you sick freak.
Gerald, Mojo owner promptly poured me a full glass shot of Tequila with Tabasco sauce just because I asked if any cocktails in the menu were appropriate for male concumptoin. I found out that cocktails are mean't for female concumption, or reccomended for females. With that in mind, I paid for my generous shot of Tequila and downed in. Nature Boy vocal stage entry signature ensued, 3 times, I lost count after that.
Zack suggested that our chicks get a shot of tequila too. Both said no, which I figured that's what they would say, but then Dulcy suprised me by saying she'll do it for half a shot. Wee Na agreed and bottom's up ensued. Of course Zack & myself got the 1 1/2 right after.
We left Mojo early but Zack & Wee Na stayed back. And passing out in bed right after I lied down wraps up a memorable time.
Kampai + Honey wine + unknown white wine chosen by our chicks + 3 1/2 shots of tequila with tabasco sauce (other 1/2 Dulcy drank) = me still feeling the aftermath.