Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Funny Bones

I took a macro shot at a bunch of flowers called "Forget-Me-Nots", I think. Botany isn't exactly my strong point. And when I wanted to post them here, I realised that I had forgotten to bring the USB cable.

Dang

Oh well, there's always tonight.

In other news, I had the most HILLARIOUS Whew!!!

Boss just droppped in on me!

Right, most... hillarious... IM conversation ever with Jezsiema talking about boredom and cracks, and "drainage systems" and Christmas Trees and "Power Stations"/ "Twin Mounds" and Mobile Disco Toaster and drunk and sober while not under the influence of alcohol and excessive use of Yahoo!'s *Rolls On The Floor Laughing* emoticon's 1 time too many.

*Rolls On The Floor Laughing*

And today one of my colleagues treated all of us lunch (Feasting Ritual). Lot's of KFC stuff, like chicken (DUH!) mash potatoes, Cheesy Wedgies (That sounded wrong, somehow) coleslaw (YEAH!) Coke, Sprite and the entire 1st floor of the office now smells like it.

There's still enough leftover for tea break later...

Heeeee........

Hope I can stay awake in class later

No comments: