Monday, March 07, 2005

Last Night


sly,jc,me, originally uploaded by keksilang.


Last night was just what i needed. A moment to get out of the house and let loose with friends.

So i met up with Sly and JC, from my uni days. Once my lecturers, now good friends.

And I wish them all the best in their lives!

We hung around at Soho earlier but the music was too loud to have ANY form of conversation and i think i got unwanted attention because i was that shirt. I KNOW for a fact it wasn't my looks.

Bings! was such a relief from Soho. Way less people/wannabe's/loud-mouths/ etc...
Sorry if I'm mean, I'm not feeling well today...

Had the umm... what's it called again...

Oh yea, Caramel Mocahcino Ice-blended, I think.

That was GOOOOD!!!!!! *shivering drools*

Took that photo with the help from the staff at Bings! at 1 a.m thereabouts. Now That's service! We talked cock, like phones, gay sex shops, perfumes, people, Phd's, Dinner which they attended but i didnt, and digicam's.

That was yesterday.

Today, is well... Rather so-so. Usual stuff, church, food, hang out, dinner. Did went to buy some new DVD's. I haven't done that like months. Let's see, there's Cold Mountain, Resident Evil Apocolyspe, Incredibles, and Day After Tomorrow. Was actually contemplating on getting the Lover's Sex Intimacy Guide Volume 1-4 and Karma Sutra Guide DVD's but i had to budget. Plus, I dont think that would be any use considering my love life just got flushed down the septic tank.

Did chatted with Jezsiema on Yahoo. And I hate it when i try to send her some pic's, she cant receive it! I'd go slap some Yahoo techie right now. And mosquito's. I hate it when they bite in the most annoyibng places to scratch.

Damn. I'm still feeling empty.

EDIT 07-03-2005 1:04 am
I have no idea to fix the paragraph line thing. and i call myself an IT degree holder. *Slaps forehead*

No comments: