Thursday, March 31, 2005

*grumbling tummy*

I'm broke, and my @~#~%! boss still hasn't paid any of his employee's. Why am I still here? Maybe it's because of all the free certifications I might get, or maybe I'm still looking for a better job.

I wanted to post pictures here but so lazy lah.... Anyway, added new blog links, Sativa, dmono, Kenny Sia, and Peter Tan.

Kept telling myself to add them in but was always forgotla, or lazy la, or no mood la, or some lame stupid-lazy-arsed-lame reason-la...

Bowling For Soup's 1985 song rocks! And so is Yellowcard's Only One.

Argh! I listened to emo song! Woe is me! *ROFL*

Nah, I'm cool. Like the moment I blurted out that girl (that looked like a man with long hair and I'm not refering to Mac) reminds me of X, Azreen and
Mac were like "Oh man, get over it! Stop! Dont go there! Move on!".


I'm fine. Really.






Really, guys.







Look, I'm fine, Okay?



Oh, and I had my usual fix of Caramel Ice Blended Mocha with Cream. Man, that's good..... *goosebumps*

I'm planning to do a road trip soon. Preferably within 3 months planning time. Am not sure of when exactly or even where. Though I might go to Miri sometime in May for the ceremony of bestowing the title "City".
It's still in the works. I need to find the cash and the time. There's also the Rainforest Music Festival, and Gawai.

*Sigh* So many things to say but the words aren't there. Either that or my brain is still off goofing around. Lately, I've been getting a number of good night sleep. Hehehe... I sure hope this is a good thing, but let's not jinx it for now shall we?

Oh and one more thing, my room was broken into again. So the first thing I'm gonna get is a double padlock for my door. Maybe then they'll get the message, Locked means LOCKED. Oh, I'm not worked up about it. Blogger was having "technical issues" so no point reliving it again...

:D

No comments: