Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Meme's In Class

Took it of the friendster bulletine.

01. What's the first thing you do when you wake up
in the morning?
Shut off my snooze alarm on the phone, and gently fall back to sleep.... *GAK* Im awake!

02. What was the first concert you went to?
Cant remember. I think I hated it.

03. What song do you wish you write?
I-hate-the-world-and-I-want-to-scrap-your-guts-out-and-pour-salt-on-open-infested-gangreen-wound-while-you're-still-alive song

04. What is the best piece of advice you've ever
received?
Get over her and move on.

05. What is your most treasured material
possession?
MP3 player, I think

06. Who was the last person you slept with?
Me, myself and I

07. What do you think of Eminem?
Angst-ridden, sacarstic, hates-the-world, loving father.

08. When did you last cry and why?
2,3 weeks ago, why? When a man breaks down and cry, he has to justify why he broke down?!

09. What characteristics do you think you've
inherited from your parents?
hyenna laugh from my dad, sacarsm from my mum.

10. What are you like when you're moody?
moody

11. Pick five words to describe yourself.
blurry, excitable, firecracker, weird, wuss

12. Is there one piece of criticism that sticks in
your mind?
Yeah, *snicker* riiight (sacarsticly)

13. Do you believe in God?
How dare you question my faith?! eat lightning!

14. What's your most unpleasant characteristic?
Rarely seen nova-blast emotion, with shouts and profanity to boot

15. What's your greatest fear?
Die a lonely death

16. What ambitions do you still have to fulfil?
Fall in love, get rich, work in a custom fabrication shop

17. Are you afraid of failure?
Yes, so much so up to the point I dont care if I fail miserably

18. What do you never leave home without?
Sling bag, mp3 player, military camo jacket

19. Who is your best male and best female friend?
male= petrus; female= Amelia

20. Who would you most like to meet?
Any horny skanky bitch

21. What music would you have played at your
funeral?
Dashboard Confessional - End Of An Anchor

22. When you look in the mirror do you like what
you see?
No

23. Do you have anything to declare?
No, because that black bag full of C4's and Anthrax vials and plutonium rods isn't mine

No comments: