Wednesday, March 09, 2005

My Dices


My Dices, originally uploaded by keksilang.

CIBAI LU PTPTN.

Ahh... better. Sorry for the outburst (which is OBVIOUSLY too late for apologies!) but if i dont let it out of my system i swear i'll swear even worse. Or go ballistic. Or not.

Oh yea, remember the dices i kept on complaining to my friends about not being able to find them and worrying that they might be lost forever?

I found them again. In my drawer. Inside my Pioneer casing. In plain view.

I. Am. SOOOOOO! Going. To Kick myself for this.

I was frantically searching for them last night to bring to the Role Playing Games meetup. And i have to remind myself to bring the few game books i have back in my school days for the next meetup.

Jerome brought RPG RULEBOOKS! WHEE! And dices! WOOHOO! And Gette brought her gamebooks! Cool........

And seriously, though I'm not the youngest by physical age measurements, I am young. Upside the head. Just goes to show how much in the dark i was kept back then.

Hmm... I realise that I'm going incoherent. Oh well.

Oh! And then there were camera's! Cool! And there were shot's being taken! And there were shots of taking shots being taken! What the hell am i saying?!

Coffee makes me go hehe!

The Sister, is cool. Gette Rocks! Vinny is subtle, yet... Eric, well at least my dawg stayed inside, Mac is Mac, as always. Jerome, he's DA MAN! Shook, ah Shook... Fariah, well, she's being very careful about what she says, i think? Me? *shrugs* hehe.

A little clarification for those in the dark (Come to the light!)

The Sister is Azreen, Shook's sister. Vinny's my cousin that i never knew till i was in my 2nd year back in uni. (thanks to my parents for that!) Gette was the 1st time I have met her. I met Mac and Jerome back in my uni days. And i should also say that Mac, Fariah, Shook, The Sister, and Gette all have blogs, as do I. But I met Mac, Fariah and Shook first before i joined the blogging community. Met The Sister and Gette through blog first.

And all I can say is, Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER judge people by looks. If you do, I WILL THROW MY D4 dice to your forehead and prepare for the BOOK OF CRUSHING DOOM and the PEN OF MANY MANY POKING from the Sister! And RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade's) from Mac and other projectile armaments, Shook and his Dive Bomber, Fariah's legion of vampire's, Jerome's 40K Warhammer, and vinny's mob. There are others too but i dont want you to be scared.

And I think i must've caused some form of minor seizure to some of the gang when i was taking shots of them so sorry! I swear, it's the camera! Not me!

Tomorrow is another night I'm looking foward to. Its the photographers meet. At the same place. Hehe, more caramel ice-blended mocha for me!

We should have more of this. Not up to the point its gets boring and repetitive. Oh God please dont let that happen! It's nice to have meetup's with friends. Hang out and let loose and enjoying the company.

Oh, me and Fariah had a moment of umm.... "serious" conversation. Well, I kinda like started it, and she gave me good advices. Actually I KNOW the advice already but sometimes, I just need to hear that from someone.

Oh, and the next time anyone's confused about the difference of being intelligent and being smart, take me as an example:
I'm a degree holder and i cant fix my new line in HTML! Oh, and i dont know the whatshernameagain model for playboy. When Fariah, Shook, Mac, The Sister and Gette found out, Mac was like:

"You dont KNOW who whatshernameagainplayboymodel?" The blank/emotionless/idontgeddit look on my face says it all, or nothing at all. Then they asked like a whole lot of others but i still went *blink* *blink*/.../iseeandhearbutinounderstand look. I mean, The Sister knows who they all are! Oh the shame!

Ahh, 20 more hours to the meetup. I better go post this now.

No comments: