Saturday, March 12, 2005

Ngai Tii...

There a few things i should get down before i lose them. Biasalah, when my brain neurons go loco, there's bound to be a few badly aimed and overshot electrical surge.

What ever...

Lets see, solved the computer problem. Had to dismantel the whole machine, dust it all off, replaced the new mobo battery, and switched back the RAM I was using from a 512 Mb stick to a 256 Mb stick.

No i can overclock here, stabily again. I think I wrongly use the grammar in stabil but i'm too lazy and sleepy to care about it.

On the way back, there's this old geezer waving his hands up and down at a house. He's either drunk or loony or (insert possible conditions here). He saw my car and waved at me to slow down. I slowed down, but not at a complete, hoping for him to say something.

Mind you it was around 1 something in the morning in BDC area where i live. The geezer wasnt saying anything. He just looked at me and I think I saw his hand going to his back like grabbing something, i think.

That was it. I floored it, and he went "Oi!".

Oi ha mik lu lau lang?! seng keng! Aint no way am i gonna let you get to me. Yes, i know, he might in trouble but it's his expression that I didnt like. He's alone anyway, and so am I. I'd rather not go into trouble tonight, thank you.

By the way, here's the English translation:
Oi what you old geezer?! Loony!

I have pictures to put up for the photography meet and some shots i took also. I'll have to get to that soon. This whole month is a roller coaster ride for me. Meetups, ptptn shit, heartache shit, movie goodness, work OVER-stress, cranky computer, Deprived internet fix WHEN i need it, Thick heavy Java goodness, Bings!.

I want to go to Bings! again, budget permitting of course. And I'll have to send mails, resume's, response letter to ptptn pricks, big money win contest, settle my bank book problem thingy, IF i can wake up earlier.

Yes, I hate PTPTN THIS much. Godd night everyone. Sorry, tired to upload any new pics.

No comments: