Friday, April 22, 2005

Delayed Bitching



By the time I bitch about it it'll be dead, but then, I like to get it off my cerebral cortex. More proof that Malaysia is run by sex-crazed, dumbass, things.

Besides, this guy says it better than me.

In other news, we have a new pope, which is old news, but still, I'd like to say it. Again.

I think I'll go like this the next time foreigners asks me:

Foreigner: So where you're from?
Dirik: Sarawak
Foreigner: Where's that?
Dirik: Borneo Island, Kalimantan. The big one, the one that looks like a chicken. Im on the upper regions, towards the tail end.
Foreigner: Oh, I see.

I'm a genius!

p/s: Religion in my point of view is a way to profess and focus on faith. I'm a Catholic so there. Say what you will but in the end, It's between me and Him.

No comments: