Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Mindless wanderings

Okay. My mind is rather woosy, hungry, sleep-deprived, cold, blurry. Still, I gotta get this of my mind.

I had really bad timing of saying things andthough I mean well, timing is also crucial. So: *here goes nothing*

Rita, I'm sorry I unintentionally gave you a fright. I have bad timing, so I'm really sorry.

Umm... yeah. Okay, moving on to todays ranting, well, more like yesterday's adventures.
finished moving the first earlier downloads of the Sandman comics. After I sort it into order I'm gonna pass it to Jezsiema.
There's photography meetup tonight at the usual place. I swear they'll know me by now and the next time i go there, they'll be like "Ice Blended Caramel Mocha, cream, regular!"
My official Coffee Bean drink. Looks like the weather just turned dark. Could use a bit of a good rain. As long it stops by the time I get off work.

Was surfing around stumbled on T-Shirt Humor. Dang, there should be more shirts like taht here in Kuching.

Azreen asked me to bring Rita down to Kuching. No. Way. knowing that woman, she'd taught her all the secrets of Affectionate Pinching. Oh the horror. Besides, even if I could, i don't think that she can come down to Kuching. At least, not now anyway.

Let's see. Bought the tickets to Miri. Booked the room in Miri. Feeling a little bit nervous to meet her. *Breathe man, breathe*. Gotta remember to fully charge all batteries, bring my digicam, mp3 player and CD and card and book, along with usual essentials.

I knew I had forgotten something today. I had forgot to put on gel on my hair, so now I looked as if Hurricane Andrew blew my head off. It could be worse...

No comments: