Tuesday, April 26, 2005

KUMBAYA! *Thunder*

I need suggestions for campfire songs, not those hymms-Kumbaya stuff. Okay, here's what I got:

OPM - Heaven is a Halfpipe

Vervepipe - Freshmen

Dashboard Confessionals - The Brilliant Dance, Remember To Breathe, Living In Your Letter

Incubus - Drive, I Miss You

michelle Branch - Goodbye To You, Are You Happy Now

LO - Raining Tuesday, Rise And Fall, So Julie, Still Running, Grade 'A' Student

Disagree - Crumbs

Lifehouse - You And Me

FireHouse - I Live My LIfe For You

Hootie And The Blowfish

Third Eye Blind - How's It Gonna Be, Jumper

Southern Culture On The Skids - Camel Walk

Smashing Pumpkins - Stand Inside Your Love, Perfect

Matchbox 20

Nice Stupid Playground - Bedroom Window

OAG - Merpati Puteh

The Cranberries - Animal Instinct, Ode To My Family, Zombie,

Garbage - Push It,

Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun

Some of them have only artist or band name but no song, because I either have too many, or there's a particular one but I cant place the name.
Any others you guys can think of?

No comments: