Friday, April 15, 2005

I is the blings blings

There, I just had to get that out of my head or I’ll start chanting away like some mediation monk dude, or something.

Last photography meet up was great as always. I mean, how else can I sit in one place and carefully listen in attempt to decipher 3 different conversations going at the same time. And the sudden laughter and me going “What? What I missed?” And the stalkers i.e people with camera’s including yours truly taking shots. Hehehe. And the doodling on the napkin. And the sugar anime fairy. And the livestock, Cowie and Quacker. And lollipops. And Caramel Ice Blended Mocha with cream. *drools*

Oh. My. God.

Friday. And in about 10 hours from now, I’ll be sitting, for 15 hours, surviving on the some what 20 songs in my mp3 player, and a book which I still haven’t decided on which one to bring. Speaking of book, I’m gonna meet up with friends and Azreen is going to pass me a book which she says is very useful, I think it’s called Men’s Health Survival Guide. Cool.

Let’s see, I’m going through the symptom’s I usually get when I’m travelling or backpacking or anything that has a plan. I think I’m in the 2nd stage, the over compulsiveness mental double checking. Did I pack this? Is it enough? Have I charged the batteries? Do I need to bring the chargers? Should I bring this? 1st stage is usually the i-think-i-need-to-go-buy-stuff-for-the-trip-which-i-wont-use symptom.

Later, I’ll get to stage 3:

OMG! WTF! NO TIME! PACK! PACK! HURRY! HURRY!

Then finally the point of no return.

Butterflies in my stomach, and the need to relieve the phantom pain of stomach ache or cramps. And the constant check into my bag (And it’s only 1 bag for 1 day!) to make sure I got all I needed. But I’ll be so paranoid that I’ll check the contents of my bag 20+ times before I get on the bus.

*goosebumps*

Then there’s the possible spasm from the total lack of PC and Internet exposure. I think I can survive that. Hmmm, maybe I’ll bring my notebook (paper version) along. Just in case I might have thoughts running around butt naked in my head screaming gibberish. *shrugs*

Lets see:

Clothes. Undies, pants, shirts. Check (5, 1, 2, not including the ones I’ll be wearing)

Batteries. Checked, and fully charged since last night

Notebook (paper version). Check

Card and CD. Check.

Camera. Check. Must make sure memory card have enough space

Wallet, keys and stuff. Check, check, and check.

Then there’s the anticipation of making a good impression on some one important in my life. Must remember to shave, groom hair, appropriate attire (convertible pants n cool T’s), breathe in oxygen, brush teeth, apply cologne and pheromone I mean perfume. Must keep hands away from pinching own zit.

I can’t wait to meet her, and yet, I’m going all jittery and nervous and stuff.

Relax dude, relax. *listens to Dashboard Confessional – Remember To Breathe (MTV Unplugged)*

Well, I guess that’s all.

Oh and check out the dude yo. Please, allow me to bask and glow and gloat at myself for the moment. Heeeee……..

No comments: